Thank you for your desire to publish a guest article on our website. We have a few guidelines. Whether you want to write for this blog or our sister blog DebraArko.com we are excited to have you share your knowledge.
Accent On Health Wellness
We welcome content about health and wellness. Articles about lifestyle with tips are popular with our readers. Here are some of the topics that we look forward to accepting.
- Health or sickness. Ex: “Arthritis – 5 Ways to Ease ”
- Health News, Or Health Tips
- Stories About Your Health Journey
- Other Themes Related To Wellness And Health And More.
If you’re also the author of personal growth, awareness, or spiritual wisdom your content may be a fit for our other website.
Blog posts that inspire assist and enlighten the learner on these topics.
- Personal or Self-Growth
- Mindset – Values – Beliefs
- Your Personal Growth Story
- Releasing Your Past – Living In The Present
- Goal Setting – Time Management
- Clarity, Focus, Or Life Purpose
- Peace, Harmony, Joy, Spirituality
- “How to” in these areas do great!
- Other similar thoughts are welcome!
Submission and Guidelines
- Article Length: 400 to 1200 words.
- Supply your own images with copyright attached at the bottom of the article – stating you own the rights to the image.
- We accept original first publication articles. You may republish the article elsewhere with the byline ‘Original publication: http:.//debraarko.com’.
- We consider republishing articles previously published once. Include a byline to the original post. Second publications are not hyperlinked. We don’t publish third and beyond unless you are a well-noted authority in your genre.
- You always retain Full Rights to all your own material. We want your business to flourish. We don’t do editing or grammar, please make sure your article is print ready.
- Please include a bio about yourself with an image. Size 50×50. . Length is 300 Characters. No forum links, or a free blogger account [in general] or a product landing page.
- Use citations with Health Articles. Use common sense. If you’re making claims that Lavender relieves stress supply research citations. These can be too highly regarded authority sites
- We do not accept content that contains profanity, inflammatory writing or comments, negative, or presents destructive emotions or feelings. However, you can write on how such emotions and feelings can affect a person or others. Still we reserve the right to not publish if the content is not a good fit.
- No PLR, no spun content, or anything that when we check with Copyscape says it is Plagiarism. We understand it is hard to write fresh new content but if it smack of Plagiarism it is not used
- We accept articles ready to print in MS Word, HTML, or similar format. You may format your article with headers. Please supply 1-3 keyword phrases you wish are optimizing. No keyword stuffing. We do check for this. Use quality content and write for the reader. We will tag the keyword/phrases. Your bio will contain your name as the keyword.
- Email: email@example.com
- Be sure you have your article attached and your images too.
- Include in the subject line: Guest Posting
- In the body: Include your full name, phone, and your website. If you are published elsewhere, include a one or more links.
- We make sure you’re a real person.
- Depending on how many articles we have to review your post could be up within 5 to 15 days commonly. We do email you when published and ask that you also promote it!
Invite Debra To Guest Post
****If you wish to inquire about Debra guest writing an article for your website please make your request using the submission email. She is always honored to contribute to your growth and success. She is available to speak also at your event. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org****.
Happy Writing, we look forward to a long relationship with our authors,